Saturday, October 14, 2006

 

Champ has entered the building!

Well after many years of saying how much I wanted a Yellow Lab , believe it or not today was the day. Karen (My beautiful and amazing wife) and I had made an appointment to go see a breeder today just to look at the puppies and see the mother and father. Well when we got there we were led into the kennels and got to see all these wondeful little puppies, some yellow and some black. Right away we each picked one up, and it was no time before we decided on our little guy, we even decided on his name before we got out of the kennel, to me he just looked like a Champ.


Champ right now is sleeping by the couch, I guess I should get him up soon to go outside and see if he can do #1 or mabey if i'm lucky #2.


Here's a couple of pictures of our little guy.



Most people who have read our other Blogs "Letter's to Jack" and "Applseeed" know that over the last 8 months my wife and I have been to hell and back, I just think Champ is gonna give us that little push that we need to get back on track and enjoy life again.


I just want to say thanks in advance Champ:)




Champs Dad


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?