Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

Champs 1st night


Well we survived Champs first night at Casa de Cornelisse. As predicted by my wifes brother she ended up sleeping on couch coushins beside Champs crate:), I think he felt alot better (so did she). 1St thing this morning when I got up I took him outside to see if he needed to "Go" and he did!. We decided it would be a good thing if we left him in his crate for an hour, so we went out for breakfast and did a couple of hours. He was crying when we left, but when we got home he was sleeping. We then took him outside for a play and now he is just exhausted. What a good puppy. And yes I have at least 100 pics or so already:)


Champs Pop


Comments:
Champ is just plain FABULOUS!! A beautiful little guy with such love in his eyes. I can tell he has a big heart & a great capacity for helping ya'll heal.

I look forward to more of his adventures as the newest member of the family.

Hugs to Champ...&, of course, both of you.

Blessed be...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?