Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Champster is all tied up

Champ has 2 names, 1st his given name Champ(The Wonder Dog) and we also seem to call him Champster(Now looking at the name is looks like part Champ part Hamster)he seems to come to both names.


When we picked him up we also got him a collar and lesh, the collar we have been trying to get him use to, but today was the 1st time with the lesh


(You'll have to excuse the dirty work T-Shirt). He actually seemed to be going with it, which I hope he gets use to soon.


Champs Poppa


Comments:
when I took my new dog for a walk one day I wasnt sure she had ever been on a leash and she is 2 years old. She kept pulling forward and practically choking herself. I though about getting a choker instead of a regular collar, but she seems to be doing a little better now. He sure is a pretty dog Joe.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?