Saturday, February 09, 2008

 

Champ is really starting to Change!

Just a quick note to say how proud I am of Champ. This weekend is the Orillia Winter Carnival at Couch park, and I knew there was going to be lots of people, so I thought what better way to put Champ to the test with what we have been working on . Champ passed with flying colors! There were all kinds of people and other dogs, and Champ just walked beside me the whole time (He put those other dogs to shame). And when we stopped to talk to a man and his grandson, they asked if they could pet him and I said yes, that he was friendly, and Champ just sat there while they petted him, he was just so awesome. Thank you Champ, you are Champ the Wonder Dog!

Comments:
Hi Joe & Karen,
Such a nice surprise to find a post today!! Champ has grown into a beautiful boy..so proud of his good behavior. My boys are still & will probably always be the mini-monsters (said with much love 'cause I could not exist without them). We watch a lot of Cesar Milan "the Dog Whisper" on the Nat'l Geographic Channel & I use a lot of his tips for training. It shows. I have just ordered his latest book "Be the Pack Leader".

I hope this finds all of you well & happy. You are in my thoughts & heart. I send and e-mail now & then hope they are getting to you.

Have a lovely weekend!!

Blessed be...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?